Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Boy!

Gav and I were outside today when he did the boy thing. You all know what I mean, right? That's right, he pulled down his pants and peed outside on a bush for all the world to see! Our world is fairly small here in Lafayette and since he did all this in the back yard, I think the only ones able to appreciate this male genetic disorder was myself and some unlucky birds. Your welcome world, I'll take one for the team.

I just happen to have my camera handy and had to document this peculiar habit. There's a story behind this need, it has to do with my dad and my first real boyfriend, but we'll save that for another post:)


A helicopter flew overhead and he got a bit side tracked as he followed it across the sky.


Back on track.


Almost ready to play.


And we are good to:)


And by go I mean play time!
What else were you thinking?

No comments: