Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!

Chad and I are leaving tomorrow for a two week long tropical vacation and I've been busily getting everything ready to go for the last week. We'll be in Kihei, on the island of Maui, soaking up the sun and relaxing to the music of the waves starting tomorrow:)


While I've been cleaning this, and packing that, Gav has been keeping himself busy as well.


He opened his new stickers and proceeded to decorate his body to the point that his legs couldn't/wouldn't bend:) Ha!


The kids have been playing rather well together lately (what a blessing!) and they recently opened up their own fast food restaraunt in the kitchen. Here is their sign...Can you figure it out? If so, feel free to drive up and place your order:)



Chad and I are going to be unplugged the next two weeks, so no new posts for a bit. Don't you worry though, I'll come home and fill the internet with all the pictures from our trip:) Aloha!

1 comment:

Jolina said...

Jen, have fun on your trip.. it will be so nice to be unplugged for awhile I am sure.. see you when you get back.. be safe!