Sunday, August 15, 2010

Speaking of Aunts

I haven't been sewing much lately what with the entry/bath remodel keeping me busy but I wanted to share this apron that I made early this summer for my aunt. It's my go to gift if you remember:) I had picked out the fabric last time I was in Indiana (2009) and finally got around to making something special for my Aunt Peg. She is my mother's sister and one of my favorite people in all the world:)


This apron is my own design...something I've been thinking of doing for a while now. I honestly don't use patterns much as it is and I thought it was time to branch out and start designing more stuff. So far so good:)


She reports that it works wonderfully well in her kitchen:) I also made a taggy blanket/toy for my cousins new little boy, Elijah. So soft and cozy!


Now I'm off to finish that dang remodel so that I can dust off my sewing machine and get crankin':)

No comments: