Sunday, August 15, 2010

In the words of my nephew...Ta Ta Ta Da!!!


My bathroom update is done!


Please come in and stay a while:)


Now if you notice, the yellow is different in almost every picture. The color just depends on the lighting. It's so soothing most of the time:) I think the new look mixes well with the age of the house and gives it an updated yet historic country look.

Here's a glance at the same bathroom as we were purchasing the house.


Right after we moved in I painted the cabinets and we added a chair rail and bead board around the tub. Notice anything different:) I'll do a break down of what I did in a later post. Now I'm going to go and stare at the beautiful thing that is my bathroom:)

1 comment:

Joce said...

WOW!!!!! It's gorgeous! You've kinda given me a bug to "remodel" something. . . hhhhmmmm, now to decide where to start! Nice work jenny, it's beautiful~you have quite and eye for that!