Friday, October 31, 2008

Getting Ready to Go...

We are off to Indiana next week for my cousin's wedding and for general visiting with my relatives. In preparation, I cut the kids hair today. They both did a great job holding still and I did a pretty darn good job:) They even got a treat like a real hair place:)














Yesterday, we checked another thing off of our to-do list, pick up books from the library. We went on a grand adventure in order to do it:) We walked down to the post office with my sister-in-law and her girls and got on the Yamhill County bus. The kids and I were able to ride to and from the library in Newberg for only $2. The kids loved it and I enjoyed the freedom to look around and visit with Beth. The rain held off and we enjoyed the brisk air as we walked the couple of blocks to the Library. We even stopped for ice cream as a special treat before we got on the bus heading home.

Now I have to go and tackle the rest of the things on my ever growing to-do list:)

No comments: