Monday, July 19, 2010

Honey, We're Home!

We made it back from our whirlwind trip to the mid-west and in all the craziness of school ending for the year, unpacking, and creating new schedules, I took a short, unplanned hiatus from blogging. I took a good hard look at blogging in general and at my feelings towards my blog. To be honest, I love blogging. I love sharing my experiences with my family and friends. That's what this whole thing started as, a way to share with those far away. It is a bit of work, but I think it's worth it. So for all of you who enjoy a little peek into our life, here we go again:)

We've been lots of places, and have done lots of things since I posted last so I have a bit of catch up to do. As I wade through the mountains of pictures and stories, I find it easiest to start back at where we left off, on our way to Indiana...

Kyla and I were there for 6 days, which included the two full days of travel. Gav and my parents were there a bit longer as were my brother and his little family. We spent a little time with my mom's side of the family and a little time with my dad's side of the family. The bulk of the time seemed to be in the car in between these two amazing groups of people.

Snapshots of going, doing, and enjoying...

Gav and Uncle JD

My cousin Cj and I

Randi and Mom Swinging Away

My most fabulous Dad and I

Mom and Gav


The kids at the historic carousel that my
brother and I always took a spin on as kids.

The Trapp Clan

My dad with my kiddos in the exact same place that I have pics with my grandfather. Ah, family tradition:)

My brother and Gav

My sweet nephew Gabe

The Bonnell/Riddle kids on the famous one eared/antlered deer.

My fingers are a bit rusty from the lack of typing so I'll bid you goodbye for now. More to come later, I promise:)

No comments: