Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Me Oh My!

I've been sewing like a machine this past month and a half but all the sewing has been done in secret. I had this amazing (amazingly mad) idea to hand make all of our Christmas gifts this year. Why spend lots of money when I can just whip us something extraordinary? Homemade is more special, right?

My list of things to make started out a page long, seriously, it was a page long! I've whittled it down slowly, checking each item off as it rolls off my sewing table:) I'm not going to share the finished products just yet, you'll need to wait until Christmas just like everyone else but I will give you just a little peak at what I've been doing.

I've been doing a bit of this...

A lot of this...


And even more of this!


The Kids have been doing this...

And this...


Ohhhhh, Christmas surprises, How fun!!

No comments: