Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whoops!

Yesterday while I was making dinner, the kids were playing out on the front porch. The kids had been having a rough time playing together so when I heard Gavin scream, I wasn't to concerned. I went and checked on them and it turned out that Gavin had hurt himself. He was climbing in our stroller and it tipped over with him standing in it. His gargantuan head trips him up again! He landed on his face of course and split his lip and gave himself a bloody nose. Here is a pic from the aftermath of the incident...


You can't see it, but he has a nice bump on his forehead and his lip is swollen and bruised. He looks much better than I expecting him to this morning. He did a great job holding the ice to his mouth and chin, though.

That large head of his will be his downfall:)

No comments: