Monday, July 13, 2009

Indiana Trip...

Well, I have an embarrassing amount of pictures from our two weeks in Indiana so I'll put some of my favorites up as time allows. Enjoy!


Kyla DRIVING my Uncle JD's golf cart. I went inside the house to grab something and I came out to this! Hmmm, at least she had her bike helmet on:)

Mom checking out Kyla's borrowed bike...
My Aunt Beanie and Kyla - Kyla's favorite person in all of Indiana:)

My cousin CJ and Gavin
My cousin's dog Sugar Mae and the kiddos, who were only slightly intimidated by the horse sized animal:)
Grandpa and Gavin doing farmer stuff:)
The obligatory picture on my grandparent's front porch. Every time we go, we have to take a picture of the kids (who ever they are at the time) against the bricks so we can tell how tall they are. I can't tell you how many pictures of me and Josh there are in this position and my mom too! Kyla, Grant (age 2) and Gavin

The first day we hung out at my grandparent's house and my cousins came out with their kiddos. It was obscenely hot (99 degrees with 85% humidity) and the kids wanted to play in the water... Crazy I know!
More to come

No comments: