Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little Piggies Opera

Wascher Elementary's Kindergartners performed the "Little Piggies Opera" for an excited audience this evening. Kyla was a straw piggy. She had this amazing ability to hide right behind someone/something so that I couldn't get ANY pics of our little star during the actual production. At first I assumed it was accidental, near the end, I came to the realzation that she didn't want to be seen. Hmmm, world renowned actress doesn't seem to be high on the list of "what Kyla will be when she grows up":)

Here are a couple of pics of our Piggy. Can you see her? She's the one with the ears:)


After we got home, I went through a bag of clothes for Kyla that I got free from Freecycle.org and had Kyla try some of them on. Gavin didn't want to be left out, here he is in all his glory:) Kyla decided to get "all pretty". Check out those shoes! Thanks G. Lynne:)

No comments: