Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ta Da! Book Sling

I found this great new idea on a blogger website while I was just looking around. I've been meaning to come up with something for the kids room for all their books. At night they love to look at books before they fall asleep and then they end up sleeping ON their books. Well, no more! I spent a couple of hours and $31 and made these amazing book slings. Kyla's matches her brown horse blanket from G. Trina and Gavin's flows with his tractor theme. It was a simple project and I love the end result, less clutter and more organization! Here is the website for the pattern and directions: www.ohdeedoh.com. Now I'm thinking b-day or christmas presents for other kiddos:)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

What a cute idea! I'll make sure not to show these to the girls just in case:-)
Hey are you free Friday night?

Joce said...

Wow!!! That is sooo super cute! I'm definitely going to have to look into that. Thanks for the adorable idea!