Friday, March 20, 2009

A quick update

We've had a pretty busy week and have enjoyed every second of it! On Tuesday, we were invited to a friend's house for an Irish meal to celebrate St. Patty's day. The kids had a great time running around with their kids and the company was great:)

On Wednesday afternoon, Lindsey (one of our throwers from our coaching days) stopped in for a visit with her friend Chris. She's been in CO for a couple of years and has just recently moved back into the area. It was great to see her! I must say that she was one of our favorites of all our athletes:)


Kyla invited Chad's dad for dinner on Thursday evening. I spent a good portion of the day cooking, making rolls and such and the kids got to play with Grandpa. He brought 4 more 55 gallon drums for us to add to our rain collection system, a great gift:)


Today, I'm in the process of getting the family packed up for a weekend at my parent's house. My "little" brother and his family is coming down for the weekend and we don't want to miss a second with them, especially with my nephew Gabe:)You know how it is, once there are kids in the mix the adults just aren't as cool:) I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend.

No comments: