Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Of all of the things that I'm thankful for, my family is at the top of the list. We had our traditional thanksgiving meal at my parents yesterday with our family, natural and adopted:) We even had my brother and his little family. We had a wonderful time eating, visiting, playing games, and enjoying each other's company.


If you look hard you'll see; me, my brother, Kyla, Gavin and my dad:)

The kids enjoyed getting to know their cousin, Gabe and Chad and I really enjoyed cuddling with him. We don't get to see him often, he changes so much between visits! The kids got their monthly quota of wrestling with Uncle Josh and Grandpa and I got some much needed time with my brother and Randi.


Gavin laid on the floor with Gabe and just let Gabe poke, pinch, and investigate with out so much as flinching. He was so gentle with him!



The cousins, Gavin, Gabe, and Kyla

No comments: