Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Bride and Groom...

We recently traveled to IN to visit my extended family. Our trip coincided with my cousin's wedding, not by accident of course:) My cousin Abby married Joe on November 8th in a beautiful ceremony in northern IN. They asked me to do the photographs, I was honored and really excited to do so.


Gavin buddied up to my cousin, Adam, and hung out with him for most of the reception. I still cringe when I think of all the candy, food, and who knows what he was given:) He would just go up to people and say please and they would hand him whatever they had:) It's that cute smile of his, it gets people every time:)


Kyla played with my cousin's little girl, Elaina. You can see the girls in our family picture. If you look closely, you'll see that Gavin isn't with Chad or I, nope, he's with Adam:)


I was able to chat with my cousins and aunts and uncles that I haven't seen for over 2 years. The Bride and Groom were happy and gracious, my family was all there (minus a couple of cousins and my brother), the kids did well, and the pictures turned out nicely. All in all, we had a great time!

No comments: